[FW1] NAV for FW

I'm using FW1 v4.0 on NT.

I have a SERVER object called NAV-cvp with the following properties:
	host: 	firewall (NAV is installed on the FW1 box)
	service:	fw1_cvp

I have RESOURCES objects as follows:
	NAV-ftp:
		Match: *
		Methods: GET & PUT
		Action:
			Server:  NAV-cvp
			Read/Write
	NAV-http:
		Connection methods: transparent & proxy
		URI match: wild cards
		Match: http & ftp
		Methods: GET, POST, HEAD, & PUT
		Host = *
		Path = *
		Query = *
		Action:
			Server:  NAV-cvp
			Read/Write
	NAV-smtp:
		Mail server:  IP address of internal Exchange server
		Match:
			Sender = *
			Recipient = *
		Action2:
			Don't accept mail larger than 1000KB
			Server:  NAV-cvp
			Read/Write
			Allow Chars = 8-bit

The rule in the rulebase is:

	any	any	ftp-->NAV-ftp		accept	short	gateways
any
			http-->NAV-http
			smtp-->NAV-smtp

When I enable the rule, http doesn't work.  I get a "failed to contact
security server" error message.  I haven't tested ftp or smtp yet.

I checked the list archives and didn't find anything that would help me.
Can anyone tell from this information what I am doing wrong?

Thanks, Michelle
Michelle Johnston
Network Manager, NHRA
2035 Financial Way