Re: [FW1] OUT OF SWAP ON NOKIA BOX

I don´t have Websense . . .

I can´t log into the Nokia . . . I tried a telnet sesion but didn´t work, I
tried from Console but didn´t too . . .

Another recomendation??

Regards.

Matias

                    "Matthew Clements"
                    <[email protected]>                    Para:   [email protected]
                    Enviado por:                                cc:
                    [email protected]        Asunto:      Re: [FW1] OUT OF SWAP ON NOKIA BOX
                    kpoint.com

                    26/10/00 13.43

You *MUST* have more than the base 64meg of memory installed on the box if
you're running WebSense.

I used to get problems when WebSense downloaded a new database even with
128meg of memory.  We upgraded to 320meg and everything's been fine since.

BTW - I've heard a rumour that Nokia are pulling WebSense for Nokia.