Re: [FW1] Nortel Contivity

Tim,

There is very good interoperability between Checkpoint and the Nortel Contivity.
Both products are IPSec certified for the
ANX (automotive network exchange) vertical network in the US.   Also see
www.icsa.net (under the IPSec area) for information
on interoperability.    We have Nortel working with checkpoint, cisco, timestep,
alcatel for some site2site VPNs.   If you need detailed
information (ie config examples) I can provide that if you like. Both Checkpoint and
Nortel are very good site2site VPN products.  Nortel
also supports a client based solution on their box (probably one of the reasons your
counterparts in the US are using it.

Interoperability should not be an issue between the 2.

Bob Brandt, 3M, [email protected]