Re: [FW1] secureremote 4.1 with fw-1 4.0

Hi

I am little confused over this thread - I used SR 4153 (4.1) with FW1 4.0
SP4 without any change to the FW config whatsoever.

We are about to tryout build SR 4165 (to see if we can eradicate rebind and
other stability issues) - will this entail a change at the fwall ?

TIA

Tim Higgins

                    Matthias Leu <[email protected]>
                    Sent by:                                    To:
"Patterson, Gary" <[email protected]>
                    [email protected]        cc:
[email protected]
                    kpoint.com                                  Subject:
Re: [FW1] secureremote 4.1 with fw-1 4.0

                    24/10/00 07:39

Hi,
there is no hard problem using SR 4.1 with FW-1 4.0 - but the port for the
download
of the Keys (and EncDomain) from the Management Module has changed. In 4.0
Port
256/tcp - FW1 is used, in 4.1 it has changed to 264/tcp - FW1_topo.
If you configer this change at the Management Console, SR will normally
work.
Hope it helps,
best regards
Matthias

"Patterson, Gary" wrote:

> What are the SR - FW1 version dependancies?  Can I use SR 4.1 with my 4.0
> firewall??
>
> Gary

at

(See attached file: mleu.vcf)

(See attached file: mleu.vcf)

#**********************************************************************
This message is intended solely for the use of the individual
or organisation to whom it is addressed. It may contain
privileged or confidential information.  If you have received
this message in error, please notify the originator immediately.
If you are not the intended recipient, you should not use,
copy, alter, or disclose the contents of this message.  All
information or opinions expressed in this message and/or
any attachments are those of the author and are not
necessarily those of Hughes Network Systems Limited,
including its European subsidiaries and affiliates. Hughes
Network Systems Limited, including its European
subsidiaries and affiliates accepts no responsibility for loss
or damage arising from its use, including damage from virus.