From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of
Simon Hornby
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2000 6:00 AM
To: [email protected]; [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW1] A beginner question....

Vinnie,

It's a different GUI, and the executable is fwpolicy. This brings up a login
dialog which requires you to input a firewall administrator name and
password, as well as the host you want to administer. If you do not have a
firewall administrator defined, use the cpconfig utility to do so.

HTH.

Cheers

Simon Hornby

http://profiles.msn.com.