[FW1] SecureRemote and Rulebases

Hello everyone!

Please excuse me as my experince with SecureRemote is limited.
I would like to know how the rulebase interacts with SecureRemote users. The
reason I ask is because a SecureRemote user wants to access a MS Exchange
box on the network I have from the Outlook client. I understand that the way
MS's RPC port-mapper works for Outlook is not supported by FW-1. I need to
know if this will be an issue for SecureRemote users or not. I know a change
can be hacked into the Exchange box to fix the ports that are used down, I
would like to know if I really have to do this.
Summing up, are SecureRemote users using SecureID subject to the same rules
as other traffic arriving on the external interface?
Does anyone know of a way to make FW-1 support the RPC port mapper on
exchange, the initial request comes in on TCP135 and then 2 random ports are
mapped back to the client. I understand that this is different from the Unix
RPC support in the Properties menu. I suspect NO, I am more than happy to be
corrected.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Russell Goodwin