[FW1] Checkpoint Secure SMTP/SPAM Relay(NEW Error)..

Hey Everyone,
	Thanks for all the replys for my SPAM problem. After removing all spaces
from my syntax, everything seemed to be running fine. But now after some
period of time the SMTP server stops responding to outside requests. Is
there a service pack or something else I need to look at? It seems to
shutdown with medium load, and only accepts new messages after I bounce the
FW service...

Thanks!

At 09:54 PM 10/23/00 +0200, [email protected] wrote:
>Jonathan,
>Don't use any spaces " " in the {}. Correct syntax is without space, i.e.
>*@{domain1.com,domain2.com,domain3.com}
>
>Lars

Jonathan E. Lyons
FreeBSD, MCSE, A+, CCNA