-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Nau
Sent: Monday, October 23, 2000 11:13 PM

Mark,

thanks for the hints to your companies product. I allready checked your
site for information but I'm still not sure if it works in our environment
without changing our infrastructure. We are a University own a class B
network divided into about 180 class-C ones. So if we setup rainwall with
a bunch of VIPs on the firewall we would need to have different default
routes for the subnetworks don't we? If yes we would like to setup a
number of default routes to the VIPs using OSPF but all having the same
metric so that the subnet routers will do basic load balancing. The
routing information would be supplied by the firewalls
themself using gated. Will this most likely work?

Thomas