Re: [FW1] Securemote behind a NAT device

I submitted this question last week and I want to
thank everyone for their response.  I finally got to
it work and I want to summararize what I did.

1.  I followed the document suggested by Roger
Bengtsson (this was very helpful):

http://support.checkpoint.com/kb/docs/public/securemote/4_1/pdf/hybrid-2-10.pdf

2.  Your fw needs to be 4.1 SP2 and the securemote
client needs to be build 4165.

3.  Make sure your securemote client software match
what you have licensed and configured in your fw.
This was one of my problems.  I picked up a DES
version of the securemote client and I configured my
fw for 3DES.  The log only indicates that I configured
the user incorrectly but does not indicate why.

4.  The un-NAT ip address of your securemote client
can not have an ip address that is in your encryption
domain.  At first, my securemote client had an ip
address that is part of my encryption domain and the
response was not routing back.  My client was able to
change its local ip address and the response was able
to come back.

Hope this is helpful.

Yim