RE: [FW1] FW-1 plus load-balancing

Mark,

thanks for the hints to your companies product. I allready checked your
site for information but I'm still not sure if it works in our environment
without changing our infrastructure. We are a University own a class B
network divided into about 180 class-C ones. So if we setup rainwall with
a bunch of VIPs on the firewall we would need to have different default
routes for the subnetworks don't we? If yes we would like to setup a
number of default routes to the VIPs using OSPF but all having the same
metric so that the subnet routers will do basic load balancing. The
routing information would be supplied by the firewalls
themself using gated. Will this most likely work?

Thomas

====== PGP fingerprint B1 EE D2 39 2C 82 26 DA  A5 4D E0 50 35 75 9E ED ======

	Thought you got rid of all year 2k bugs and problems?
	Here's a new one: Windows 2000