[FW1] Secure Remote outbound behind Linux 5.2 FW running ipfwadm

If someone out there has used Secure Remote outbound behind a RH Linux
5.2 running ipfwadm fw.
Basically, I'm looking to connect to the remote fw as if I was dialed
into an isp from the
secure remote machine.  I've seen a few documents addressing this, but
only under later versions
of Linux w/ipchaings.  I'm looking for the basic rules to pass to
ipfwadm that will allow
Secure Remote to function.

Thanks in advance
begin:vcard
n:Faus;Glenn
tel;fax:tel;work:x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.ns.net/~gfaus
org:Objective Systems Integrators;Information Systems
version:2.1
email;internet:[email protected]
title:Network Engineer
x-mozilla-cpt:;3424