[FW1] DHCP tbru FW1

Just curious,

has anyone used a product sold via UUNET called IPLINK and passed
DHCP requests "thru" a FW1 to an internal DHCP server?

I need to be able to pass DHCP requests from a leg on the firewall to my
internal DHCP server and have it allocate addresses from the proper scope.
Any problems to watch out for? I haven't really done anything with BROADCASTS,
although I noticed the network object has a checkbox to allow them.

Otherwise I might just have the router manage a pool instead.