From: Rodney Lacroix [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Monday, October 23, 2000 12:30 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW1] PC Anywhere to internal host

Hi all,

Just wanted to find out what most people are doing for their users
needing PC Anywhere to internal hosts (other than VPN access).  We
have vendors who need access to specific internal hosts to perform
maintenance on them.

I'm curious what other companies do for PC Anywhere access on a large
scale (RAS, dedicated modems to each station, VPN, NAT over public
IP, etc.).

I'm also curious to know what, if anything, I open myself up to by
allowing PC Anywhere access to one of my servers (even if I dedicate
the source and destination addresses, is it still risky?).

Thanks.

instructions at