Re: [FW1] Snort as IDS on Firewall

Thank you everyone for the information!  Although, I
have just found out that the management of the
Firewall will no longer be handled by the Network
group on a UNIX platform.  Management has decided that
by Dec or Jan, it will be moved over to a NT platform
and managed by our PC Desktop support/Server group.  I
can't say that I would agree with this, but there are
many political issues involved, so I will be just
keeping it running until the move is made.

Thanks anyway for all the information.

=====