[FW1] Firewall1 - PGP 7.0 Using Entrust CA Server

Hello there,

I 'm trying to set up a vpn tunnel between Firewall ver 4.1 with PGP Desktop
Security (PGPnet 7.0 ) Using X509 Certificates.
Entrust CA has been defined on the firewall and every thing is done as it
should be. I am even able to create SA's successfully in between
PGPNet and Checkpoint but when I am trying to reach any service over the VPN
TUNNEL  Nothing works, i.e. ( icmp/ping, ftp, http )
I 've sniffed the traffic in between PGPNet and checkpoint and Checkpoint
and the host behind it where I am trying to reach
Checkpoint Logs show that ( Keys have created successfully and all the
inbound traffic coming from PGPnet is decrypted but the
reply to the request is not encrypted checkpoint send it as plain text so
there fore PGPNet is discarding the packets saying unsecured packets.)

Any one tried this scenario ? Does any one know why checkpoint is not
encrypting the outbound traffic.

Your suggestions will be highly appreciated

thanks

Junaid