RE: [FW1] Recommendations for Mgmt server

Thanks to the list members for all of your replies.

I have been looking at the Sun 220R and the 440R.  I believe the 440
offers a bit more room for growth but don't think I need it. I will also
be purchasing Webtrends along with it's own hardware, so logging won't be
an issue.

"Medium" config:

1 X 450MHz UltraSPARC-II CPU, 4MB E-cache
2 x 36GB 10000RPM UltraSCSI disk drive
1 Gb of RAM

--
Daniel J. Raymonda