[FW1] Wrong Log entries

Hello,

   I'm experiencing a extrange behaviour in our FW-1 logs. We see log
entries of people accessing the Internet even when they have already left
the office and their computers are off. These entries don't disappear until
FW is stopped-started. This is a problem because I cannot trust on FW-1
logs.

   Anyone has any clue on how I can fix this?? I'm using CP2000 SP1 on NT.

   Thanks, Victoria