[FW1] No License for Encryption

I 've found a warning message in NT event viewer that "FW-1 no license for encryption" even though the feature of VPN on FW-1 has never been enabled, and the FW-1 V4.1 unlimited license has no VPN feature. I 've tested this license by installing a new firewall machine on NT, SP 5 without touching any VPN feature but the result was the same warning message.

Porntiva J.