[FW1] User authorisation & session authorisation

I am in the process of converting from user authorisation to session authorisation. The user auth has been working fine. Then I tried to test session auth in the same rulebase and found that the user auth was still being used since it was before the session auth rule.

So I changed the order and now I have the opposite problem. The session auth is working, but not the user auth.

Is this possible? Can these co-exist peacfully? Can someone help me?

Thank you,
gg

gg
(Like a seedling in Spring, green and vulnerable.)