[FW1] Upgrade from 4.0 to 2000

Hi all,
I just installed a new instance of CP Firewall 2000 on a new server so that I may upgrade our old one which is currently a CP Firewall 4.0.  I copied over all of the 4.0 directories from the old one to the new one.  I read in the documentaion that when you install 2000 it should ask if you would like to install backward compatibality, It didn't for me.  So, my question is - is there any way to upgrade the 4.0 system files after you have installed and have sucessfully running CP 2000?  Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

m@

Matt Regan
Internet Administrator
blackfoot.net
"Non-flammable is not a challenge"  - Bart Simpson's Chalkboard Wisdom