Re: [FW1] TCP Session Timeout

Only solution in my view is to allow non-sync packets. With FW-1 4.1SP2,
firewall drops any NON-SYNC packets for connections not present in connection
table. For established connections after TCP timeouts (3600 default)
client/server send non-sync packets and thus FW drop these packets. But in order
to allow these packets

Modify $FWDIR/lib/fwui_head.def   (ONLY on MANAGEMENT SERVER)

Uncomment line:

#define ALLOW_NON_SYN_RULEBASE_MATCH

and reload policy.

Although under such circumstances anybody can send non-Syn packets (if rulebase
allows that connection.)

Rajeev