[FW1] SR / Win2k Beta

Hey guys...

I have a few users who now have a need to run SR on Windows 2000.  I know
that at some point CP let you sign up for the beta on their beta page, however
SR is no longer listed on that page.  Does anyone have any insight into whether
you can still sign up for the beta, or even better when the release version
of SR
for Win2k will be released?  Any info would be much appreciated.  TIA!

Shawn