[FW1] FW-1/Stonebeat problem

Hello FW-1ers,

we have two firewalls running with Stonebeat FullCluster:
- Sun Solaris 2.6
- FW-1 4.1 SP1
- Stonebeat 1.0.1070

With network load (parallel data uploads to 10-20 PCs
with each 64kB/sec), we had problems (data connection stopped)
when both firewalls were online which decreased when we
had only 1 firewall online (the other one set offline with sbfc).
The reason could be Stonebeat, but could
also have nothing to do with the FW-system
(external network, ...).

Did anybody have similar experiences? Any suggestions?

Thanks for any hints,
Hardy Schmidt.