[FW1] Upgrade to 3DES

Hi all

Platform: FW-1 v4.1 Solaris

We`ve just received our 3DES license, so I now need to upgrade our single
DES box. I`ve been told that I need to reinstall from scratch, so which
files/directories do I need to backup to keep our existing rulebase and
entries? Any tips?

Any help with this would be gratefully received. Many thanks in advance.

--

Steve

Steve Loughran, Network Infrastructure Manager
Sony Computer Entertainment Europe (Cambridge)
http://camsg001.millennium.co.uk/index.htm
Yamaha YZF1000R Thunderace, ICQ#: 12666311
Team Waste - Where do you want to go wrong today?