From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of
[email protected]
Sent: Monday, October 16, 2000 9:27 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW1] VPN Client Difference's

Does anyone know what are the advantages of the New SecuRemote SP2 over
Windows
2000 Native IPSec client.
I need to know the pro and cons.

The reason is we are trying to decide what type of client to use for a VPN
solution (Windows 2000 builtin IPsec client or Check Points)

We currently have a Nokia Check Point solution and want to implement a
client
VPN solution for our traveling users.
Those users are running Windows 2000 on a laptop. There are around 500+

Thanks for you help

Alberto