[FW1] More Nat Confusion

This is the setup im going for.
I know its bad lack of resources =( nothing I can do about it.

   (INTERNET)
        |   206.x network
    [ CPFW1 ]
      \  /
      [hub]
      |   |   192.x network
   [DB1] [WEB1]
    |.......| 10.x network  # Need fast www->db connectivity

Routing Table:
  Destination           Gateway           Flags  Ref   Use   Interface
-------------------- -------------------- ----- ----- ------ ---------
206.65.184.34        192.168.254.101       UGH      0     10

Im trying to test my Nat Translation with checkpoint here in my office
before we relocate to our CO and go live.

Im having trouble getting the fw regognise the web server
Im doing the following

/usr/sbin/route add -host 206.65.184.34 192.168.254.101
# my webserver external and internal interface.

/usr/sbin/arp -s 206.65.184.34 08:00:20:d0:e8:68
# my hme0 on the fw which will be connected to my router

# telnet 206.65.184.34 80
telnet: unable to connect to remote host: Connection refused

SRC 	DES 		SER|SRC 	DES 		SRV
ANY    www1-external   ANY | = Orignal (s)web1-internal =Orignal
Internal-Network  ANY  ANY | (H)fw1  = Orignal	        = Orignal

That is my translation rules anyone can help me figure out how to check
this locally.

Right now I have 2 machines that are acting as internet users on 206.x
interface trying to get to my webserver but for some reason im not able to
connect not even get to the machine from the firewall itself maybe im
doing something wrong someone please give me a helping hand.