[FW1] incorrect reply from server (seq or subject mismatch)

Hi all

>From some time ago I´ve been  seeing this message at compiling/installing a policy on my firewall module.It happened when I had only one machine for managemente and firewall, so I thought it was a load problem. Some time after I upgraded my firewall system  (now I´ve got two machines: one manager and one firewall module) and then it began  working fine again for some time.

Now that the number of rules have grown I´m watching this blooded message again. I think that it can be a problem of load in the firewall module, which is very busy when I try to push the policy from the management console and it does not accept more load.

Has anyone ever encountered this problem?

If so, has anyone ever resolved it? How can the machine be hardened if it is a load problem?

Regards and thanks in advance

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Sema Group.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.
Hi all

From some time ago I´ve been  seeing this message at compiling/installing a policy on my firewall module.It happened when I had only one machine for managemente and firewall, so I thought it was a load problem. Some time after I upgraded my firewall system  (now I´ve got two machines: one manager and one firewall module) and then it began  working fine again for some time.