[FW1] Checkpoint support

Hello to everyone,

Have you guys been having problems with the Checkpoint support lately? I work for a pretty large corporation, that works different contracts. Our firewalls are not corporate firewalls but firewalls for the individual contracts. The products however are brought under my companies and are licensed as such. The support people say that only five people corporate wide can access the Checkpoint Support or call into the call center. This however is a big problem because for a large corporation this maybe five people on the other side of the world.

I spoke with the representative to correct this, but since I am not on the list of contacts I can't adjust this. I was originally receiving support before I took the time off because I had registered the product personally. I also made myself as a contact for the support account. Now I am not in the database as a contact person. Did Checkpoint do some shifting or has the quality of service always been like this?

Thanks

Qaadir