[FW1] Re: One-way VPN

You're right it doesn't make any sense to have a rule back.

The mistake was mine to use ping as a test of the VPN.

The echo-response does need a rule back.

However other protocols such as ftp, http (the ones I want to use) are taken
care of with a single rule.

Thanks to everyone for the help.

-Steve Watts
 System Administrator