[FW1] How can I access secuRemote computer from FW-1 Gateway networks

Hi,

I've installed FW-1 4.0 with sp6 on NT 4.0 with
sp6a.I'm able to install
VPN.

Now I can connect FireWalled network from remote-site
through internet
with encapsulation using secuRemote and success to
logon in Oracle
server and able to run my snapshot( i.e oracle
application).But my
requirement is not only this,I've to also logon in
Oracle server
installed secuRemote pc from the FireWalled
networks.In my case,I can't
logon to Oracle Server installed in secuRemote pc from
FireWalled
network.

I'd like to know:

Is secuRemote computer visible from FireWalled(VPN
enabled) network?If
yes,how can I do this?
If not, how can I meet my requirement  ?

Please help me, thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Tika