RE: [FW1] Auto logout of Policy Editor?

After having this problem in the past, I scheduled a bounce program that
stops and restarts the FW1 service every 6 hours.
  [ using WINAT to run a .bat file that runs the commands "net stop fw1svc ;
net start fw1svc" ]

This is NOT the perfect solution in that I have been caught trying to edit a
policy and have had the service bounce on me.  However, it does work should
my assistant remain logged in from his workstation in read/write mode.  When
the time is up it will disconnect anyone and allow a fresh connection into
the firewall in read/write mode.

I would love to hear of a better way.

  Mike

Mike Sleeper      CCSA/CCSE