[FW1] Automatic Static Nat problem

I have two workstations defined with automatic static nat that I am using to
test Secure Client.  They are both defined in the same way. Both are http.

One seems to work correctly while the other one does not work.

After much checking and rechecking and research, I still can not get the
second one to work.

Finally, I nailed it down as to why it doesn't work, but it just don't make
sense.
I ran separate traces on each address, the two internal addresses and the
two external addresses.

When I browse to the external address of the one that works, all activity is
on the internal address.
When I browse to the external address of the one that does not work, I see
activity only on the external address.

I appears that one is translating and one isn't!

What am I missing???

More details:
Arps are set up
The encryption domain is set up
Routing is set up

Everything appears to be the same (except the addresses).