[FW1] SNMP / HPOV / OS - FW - SB

I am a bit confused with all the SNMP part of  the systems I have running.
I run Solaris-7 / FW-1 4.1 / StoneBeat FullCluster.
I am trying to integrate my firewalls into HP Open View so we get flagged
if the systems have a problem.

Solaris has a SNMP system running on one port and looking at the OS stuff
FW-1 has an SNMP system running on a different port looking at the FW stuff
StoneBeat has yet another SNMP system running on yet another port looking
at the StoneBeat stuff.

HP OV can only connect to a system on one port per IP so I have to choose
which SNMP stuff I watch to the loss of the other two systems.
Also the fact that I run a cluster (more than one machine with the same IP)
really confuses Open View.
Has anybody managed this sort of set up with HP OV and if so how did you do
it?
Regards
Paul