Re: [FW1] RE: Rainwall-E vs StoneBeat FullCluster

The first couple of these email were very interesting but I do feel you
guys are now starting to sound like car salesmen.
They are both very good product but its still a car guys.
There are a couple of basic differences and a lot of smaller ones - but
they still get you from A to B (give you HA load balancing).
I will now be waiting for the reviews and comparisons from the relevant
press to see how things compare....

Paul

PS: Its nice to have more than one model to choose from :-)
PPS: I run StoneBeat FullCluster 2.0 - no comment.