RE: [FW1] Anti-Hacker Tools of the trade.

Rubens,

It's exactly what I do for other folks who are looking for security
resources that help manage the security equipment.  I've created the list of
multiple links to those resources that are sorted by the certain parameters.
I am trying to update this list every months with new links. Look here:

http://www.rtek2000.com/Tech/InternetSecureLinks.html

Also, you may want to bookmark the following link if you find it useful:
http://www.rtek2000.com/ouruseful.html

Best,

Roman M. Zeltser
RS Information Systems, Inc.NCC, DNE
*** Securing your retirement money from hackers.***