From: Gunjan Mathur at 9netave [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: 13 October 2000 05:46
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW1] HA features. PLS. HELP

Hi,

I'm useing Checkpoint firewall, and now looking for HA features. for the same I have few queries:

How actualy HA works.

We are planning three Identical Database servers on three diff. locations and Can we use HA software to configure in such a way, that If one database goes down then all the connections are shift to any other locations and all new request transfer to other locations. If yes then How.

Gunjan Mathur
Sr. Network Manager