[FW1] Reporting module

Hi everyone,

I'm testing Reporting module and don't know the way to consolidate the log to detect when a rule has change. I mean that when I generate a report filtering the rule  it filters it with a wrong information because for example rule number 3 was number 4 last week. Do you know how can I detect when the rule has change and which number has the rule now?

Julio Bretín Díaz

Technical Consultant

KABEL Arquitectura Informática
C\ Dulzaina nº5 28033 MADRID Spain