RE: [FW1] RE:

Um.. the mail Örjan Sjöström sent did not contain the VBS code , well at
least the one sent to me did not.

I think some peoples AV software is a bit sensitive at the moment and you
are getting false positives. This has been quite common when AV vendors put
"quick fixes" out. They tidy it up later.

The attachment with the message was a text file with

******************  Virus Warning Message (on the network)

<filename> is removed from here because it contains a virus.

The <filename> may of triggered it or the message content or a combination
of both.

This Pres and FBI version was dealt to by my AV product a couple of days ago
, so I know it detects it.

The message is not from my AV product - mine is a seek and destroy, no namby
pamby "clean it for you and here you are sir/madam" :-)

And if you think because you have an AV product in place you will never be
caught... think again... It takes time for the AV vendors to react.. a days
delay could be too late for you. this is where content scanning tools come
into their own as an AV defence.

cheers
deanc