[FW1] RE:

Indeed. It is absolutely amazing how often we get e-mail virii on
*firewall* mailing lists. Why would somebody bother to buy and install
an expensive firewall if they have e-mail software that executes every
piece of hostile code that comes in the mail?!? I mean, hello? Is anybody
home? Some guys really need a clue...

Amanda.