[FW1] Firewall 1 log enteries

Hi,

Since I upgraded to FW1 4.2 SP2, I am getting alot of log enteries from my
NT management station where packets are being blocked on port 42342 under
rule 0. Can anyone help me eliminate these messages. In fwui_head.def I have
already changed the following:

	added --  #define ALLOW_NON_SYN_RULEBASE_MATCH
	commented out -- #define NON_SYN_RULEBASE_MATCH_LOG

Regards Peter

except where the sender states them to be the views of Itex Limited.

This e-mail is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is
addressed and contains information that is private and confidential. If
you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this e-mail in error please delete it immediately and
advise us by return e-mail to [email protected]