-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of Lee
Christie
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2000 4:44 PM
To: FW1
Subject: [FW1] Upgrading from 4.0 to y2k

I am going to upgrade our software from 4.0 sp2 to cp2000.  I was wondering
weather or not anybody has had any problems with this?  Is it a pretty
simple upgrade over the top of 4.0?  Can I expect any downtime?

Lee Christie (CCSA)
Security Engineer
CorpNet Security
trust.no.one.train.everyone