RE: [FW1] Nat Confusion

Firstly, a timely warning - you should obfuscate 'real' IP addresses,
as this information should not be broadcast on a public mailing list
such as this - you never know who is watching.

I'm a bit confused - are your Web and DB servers multi-homed, and how
(multiple cards, or multiple IP's per card)? How many interfaces are
on your firewall?

If possible, I would use the following config:

[Internet]

[Firewall] ---- [DMZ Net (192.168.X.0)

[Internal Net (10.10.X.0)]

This way you will not need to set up specific routes. You *will* have
to set up rules to allow access though:

1. On your Web server object, add a static NAT rule to the public IP
address, you will also have to set up a proxy arp entry on the
firewall, so that the firewall answers ARP requests for the IP
address.
2. Add the following or similar rules:
<internal machine> <db server> <sql*net or similar> <allow> To allow
data uploads
updates
machine

Alternatively, you can leave the machines in the Internal Net, and
NAT between their internal net IP addresses and the external
addresses. I wouldn't recommend this option as a matter of course,
but it can be used if money / equipment is limited.

Have you checked your logs to see what is happening? Are your gateway
settings correct?