RE: [FW1] Nat Confusion

Sorry, but im still lost

here is my setup

	[Internet]

[CheckPoint -Solairs FireWall Box]
 |			 	|
[WebServer 192.168.0.2]   [DB Server 192.168.0.3]
 	|_____________________________|
     10.X.1			    10.X.2

This is my exact setup.

I have my security policy defined and working.

I just need to know how to setup checkpoint to say
he I know that host 206.65.184.34 its my web server let
me route it to 192.168.0.2 and same for my db machine.

your telling me I can accomplish this with static routes ??

my setup is exactly how its shown above.

>From what im reading do I need to do this

route add 206.65.184.34 192.168.0.2
arp -s 206.65.184.34 08:20:d0:e8:68

thats what I did but when trying to access
206.65.184.34 it just hangs then says cant connect.

I dont understand how checkpoint would know to respond to that
ip if its not binded locally to it on one of its interface please
show me the light =( as you can see im totally lost.