[FW1] Twisted question - user id in FW1 ?

Hello everyone, this is the first message I send to the list.

Please help !

This is what happens :

My fw1 prompts the internet client for a username and password when the
internet user tries to reach a http server in the DMZ.
The internet client entres username/password. FW1 asks a radius server to
check username/password for him.
The radius says OK.
FW1 lets the user go through to the http server.

Everything works fine. I just need to know one thing, I sniffed the netword
using sniffer pro, and FW1 sends the username to the radius which is fine,
but not to the http server !

What I would like to happen is that when FW-1 gets a OK from the radius
server, FW-1 sends in the http headers the username to the http server, so
that the httpserver can identify the client.

It doesn't seem hard to do, and it seems useful, so it should or should be
implemented. Does anyone understand what I'm saying ? Or have any clue on
how to do this ?

Thanks in advance,

Regards, Arnaud Dostes.