[FW1] OPSEC SDK 4.1 threading problem

	Hi,

	I am trying to understand if SDK is safe for multi threaded
application. The following code causes GPF.

	Windows NT 4.0, sp5, Visual C++6.0

	main()
	{
		create env, client, server & session
		schedule to call a fn
		create a thread to push continuous log message to ELA server
on WinNT
		call mainloop
	}

	Thread Function()
	{
		Get session, create log
		Send log	-> (GPF)
	}

	any idea why thread causes GPF? What is the best way to push log
messages continuously to ELA Server? I appreciate your quick help as I am
approaching my deadline.

	Regds,
	Ganesh
	Alteon Advanced Prodcuts Group