From: Claudio Lupi [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: 11 October 2000 14:47
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW1] FW1 Log file management

My problem is managing of  the FW1 log file, I have FW1 4.1 on NT4.0 SP6a
I can't find any command to implement circular log or open newlog file at
specific time.
If I don't manualy manage the file  increases indefinitely (and the disk
space decreeses).

 any idea or suggest

Thanks in advance,

Claudio