From: Little, Craig (SSI-GRPO52) [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2000 10:31 PM
To: 'Rodrick Brown'
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: RE: [FW1] No Install Targets for rule #

Have you created a gateway object in your rulebase? Normally your
firewall will be set up as one of these. Most rules are set up to be
installed on gateways. If there are no gateway objects, then the
rulebase cannot be compiled correctly - the only logical thing I can
think of.

Craig.

Smile - there's always tomorrow