[FW1] http service drops to firewall object

I see the following quite often in my log files:

action: drop
source:  some website.com
destination: my firewall object
protocol: tcp
rule: Implicit drop rule
S_port: http

The Services are all different port numbers (typically very high).

These drops take up most of my log files.  Why am I getting these hits to my firewall object?  My internal network is hiding behind my external interface of the firewall - I am guessing that these are responses to workstations browsing the internet (guess).

How do I stop logging them, and is this something I need to be worried about?

Rodney Lacroix