From:   Padden, Greg
Sent:   Tuesday, October 10, 2000 2:05 PM
To:     '[email protected]'
Subject:        Radius authentication against multiple NT Domains?

Sorry if this is a bit off track of pure firewalls, and getting into more of a NT thread but...

I have sucessfully authenticated a Client Authorization firewall rule (via http://firewall:900) against a RADIUS server that queries a single NT domain for the username/password.

I was wondering if anyone has sucessfully done the above, but have the ability for the user to input a different NT domain that they may want to authenticate against?

I have tried the following with no sucess   domainname\username,  domainname\\username, domainname@username,  username@domain.

As I said, I have got a single domain to authenticate properly, but I don't know how to pass the domain distinction onto the IAS (Internet Authentication Server).