From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2000 1:57 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW1] SecuRemote Internet Access thru Firewall-1

Hi everyone,

Since I don't have the time left to perform any tests, I would like to have
quick answer to the following question: is it possible to let external
Securemote users connect to the Internet through Firewall-1 without using
another internal 'relaying' tool like a proxy? If so, are Content Vectoring
and
URL Filtering also supported on this type of connection?

Thanks in advance,

Tim De Boeck
System Engineer
Econocom Services